mainvisual1.jpg
mainvisual1.jpg (320.41 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
PV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
christian

Re: [PS4] [VITA] New Danganronpa V3

Post by christian »

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganro ... ic-debates
Sal Romano wrote:
  • “Scrum Debate” is a new system that divides the debate into two sides with different beliefs.
  • This time, you’ll defeat your opponents with “lies,” using fabricated truth bullets.
  • They’re trying to make places where lying is necessary, as well as secret shortcuts, but it’s difficult.
christian

Post by christian »

Been struggling to get into this one. The first game was unlike anything I'd seen before, and I loved every moment of it. The second was more of the same, but better. But had it not been for the ever-present mystery (hilariously personified by Byakuya) of how on Earth it was supposed to connect with the previous game, would I have cared as much? Perhaps not! With V3 being completely divorced from what happened in the other games, I'm having a hard time caring about any of this nonsense. It feels too familiar. And not for any particularly good reasons, unlike in 2.
christian

Post by christian »

I'm restarting the game to give it another shot. I'd only played for less than an hour, but only in five-minute increments. Far from ideal. I ought to at least play up until the first trial (assuming there is one) before deciding to pass on it.
christian

Post by christian »

So I'm on the second chapter now and things have picked up. With all the twists and turns thrown our way in the previous games, you'd think they'd have run out of surprises for us. Glad to see that they have not. Although I wouldn't necessarily say I was pleasantly surprised by the revelation in the first trial, because it betrayed a confidence that ought to have been sound. To give you some hint, I could have seen it coming clearer if it hadn't been a videogame. It was foreshadowed well enough. Sometimes explicitly. I even began to suspect something of the kind when it felt like the fourth wall was being struck, but I dismissed it and hoped that the game wouldn't go down that route. Just interesting to see how videogames can, to a certain extent, program us and induce blindness.